Yaju-shi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kit's Application ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kit

Kit

Kit's Application ~ Empty
PostSubject: Kit's Application ~   Kit's Application ~ EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Ah, I hope I'm not too late. Holy Beast's open beta was delayed, so I guess I still have time. ~

Forum Nick: Kit (Both forum, and in-game actually)

Clan: Monkey

Class(future): Elementalist

Hours spent on gaming daily/weekly: 5 - 8 Hours (Weekdays) 7 - 10 (Weekends) I'm on everyday, so no worries.

What expectations you have for our guild: Events, Raids, Helping other folk out (I'm always part of the mage class, what do you expect? xD), Guild Events, Getting to know the guild memebers, and Epic Dungeon parties.

Things about yourself you like to let the guild know: I've played plenty of MMOs, so I know alot of the basics alright. I used to be part of a well known guild in Asda Story before it broke up as well. I perfer grinding for long hours, and usually try to get a level within one day. I used to be part of a guild in the beta known as "Freestyle". We got our symbol and everything, but broke up right before it closed. I like action and not sitting around unless it's important. I also have two alts, a Dragon Illusionist (China), and a Taurus Warrior (Prick).
Back to top Go down
xTorax

xTorax

PostSubject: Re: Kit's Application ~   Kit's Application ~ EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Welcome Kit, glad to have another player join in. Hope to see you when HBO opens up.

よこそ~
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Kit's Application ~   Kit's Application ~ EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks, it's great to finally join a group again. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit's Application ~   Kit's Application ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit's Application ~
Page 1 of 1