Yaju-shi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They want me to be a GS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kit

Kit

They want me to be a GS Empty
PostSubject: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:24 pm

I got a GS letter on Apirl 30th, and it said a reply would be due on May 6th.

It's May 16th

Now, if they even accept my late application letter, I would have to join a pack known as 'GameSage', a special pack only for those who are GS.

*A GS is someone who helps the GM, however their roles are a bit smaller

So if I do get accepted into the GS group, please understand that I would have to leave my spot on Yaju-Shi and join other GS members like Proxy and Azzy.

But if I'm not (hopefully not..), I would love to still be a memebr of this pack.

-Kit
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:51 pm

congrats. . = )
thats great news xD..
if they're gona approve u, we'll be missing a member =(..
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Thanks Xeno, I'm glad you approved. Though the application was sent like 10 days late, so I might not even make it. But, I am pretty hopeful! x3
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:58 pm

If they don approve u..
I'm pretty sure you'll be a great GS ; ) ..
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Well, let's just see.

By the way, has the Holy Beast website been loading for you? I hasn't been for me for since last night.
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:02 pm

It's loadin fo 10 mins now..
The page wont appear..
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Yea, that's what been happening for me as well, if won't even load on AOL or Safari.

Also, on Thursday, you're gonna be using Xeno as your character name, correct? I'm sorry if this was stated in another thread, but I just want to make sure. xD
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:05 pm

yup..Xeno..you?
hopefully my IGN wont be taken xD
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Aye, I'll be sticking with Kit since thats what the other GM and GS members might want me to be if I get approved.

IGN? Holy Beast has it's own section there or what?
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm

ign = in game name xD
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Oh! XD

I was thinking of the website ~

So, once the OB gets started, how long do you think it'll take to get our symbol? .w.
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:11 pm

hmm..depends..probably in 3-5 days or probably a week =P..
gona contribute lots
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:14 pm

When I was in my CB clan, I got all our tablets by grinding, and I didn't even know what the hell they were! XD
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:15 pm

lol!..
hey,Kit i gtg..sorry =(..
hoping to chat with u soon..
bye and have a nice day.. ; )
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Cya then, bye ~
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

UPDATE

I'm been recruited to be a GS member, my IGN will be 'GSKit' and I'll belong to a group known as 'GameSage'. (Which all the GS members will be a part of, and lead by a GM.)

Sorry guys, but please still let me add you to my friends list so we can do quests together! ^^
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Xeno

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:18 am

aww..gratz =)..
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Thanks <3

I'll still help you get your symbol though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Ace-

-Ace-

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:05 am

Aww .. lost 1 member. x.x. well still glad for you bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They want me to be a GS   They want me to be a GS Empty

Back to top Go down

They want me to be a GS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yaju-shi :: Yaju-shi @ Holy Beast Online :: General Discussions-
Jump to: