Yaju-shi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeno

Xeno

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: How to apply   How to apply EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Guild Founder : Tora
Holy Beast Online
http://holybeast.com/

Introduction
We're a Professional Online Gaming Community which have played numerous online games. We've done extremely well in Luna Online and Holy Beast Online ( CBT ). Our aim is to promote friendship & sportsmenship through online games and strive for the Top together as a guild. Our guild is equipped with a Our very own Domain and forum.

Recruitment
Players who wish to join us are required to be active in game and in our community forums. Members who are inactive will be removed from our guild list. Players who wish to apply for our guild make sure you haven't applied for another guild or cancel their application or we'll void your application. If there's any issues you need to contact me directly you can add me to msn at yajushi@hotmail.com.

Please follow the format below and make a thread in this section.
Do Not Post Your Applications Here..Instead Make A New Thread And Post Your Application There

Application form
Forum Nick: Xeno
Clan: Tiger
Class(future): Fighter
Hours spent on gaming daily/weekly: >16 hours daily or > 110 hours a week
What expectations you have for our guild: Daily War/Raids, PKK (Player Killer Killers), Innovative events
Things about yourself you like to let the guild know: I'm the most active Admin you'll ever meet.

The above is just an example

Guild Rules
No Harrassing
No Scamming
No Multi Guild
No Flooding in Guild Chat
No Illegal Programs
No AFK during war
Be Active in both forums and game

*Will be subjected to changes

-Xeno
Back to top Go down